Wednesday, April 16, 2014

And.. 40 levels into RCT 4 Mobile..

I tried to give this game a chance in my LAST POST when everyone else refused... but.. Looks like this game is entirely pay to play..

My 3 dollars has obviously run out.  They want more money from me.  But No.  I will not pay more money for a game that is an endless money pit.  I'm better than that and have more self control than some people obviously.  Who really spends those ridiculous amounts of money for IAPS??  What happened to one time pay only.  Ughh.. IAPS killed mobile gaming.

I don't get it obviously! :/
So after level 33 I started struggling.  Everything starts costing a bunch of tickets and coins and the building takes like 36 hours now or costs a million tickets/coins.  I also noticed now at level 40, my XP doesn't move.  It's either broken, maxed out, or you need a lot of xp to level to 41.. Plus you only still get like 400xp per goal which doesn't budge the xp bar...  You also have to have a lot of other friends to gift to and hope they gift back to you.  Goals start to require you to have friends.  Side note.. I have no friends.. That's why I mobile game and cry to the internet.  Duh.  Anyways my friend code is h2xddx.  Please feel free to add me.  I'll gift you.  I had to sell a few coasters just to get coins.  But here's a little hint.  Tycoon people love Pizza and Ice Cream.  They seem to be my 2 biggest incomes.  Also I have a goal that I feel is completed, but no.. It isn't apparently.  3 loops after a steep hill.  It says I have 3/4 complete.  I have a steep hill, and 3 loops.  Why is that only 3/4?  I also don't feel like spending more tickets/money on re-constructing it if it's going to be wrong still.  Oh plus I'd have to wait another hour for it to be complete.  And no changing the clock ahead doesn't speed anything up.  As much as I want to play this game, I don't see me playing for long because I refuse to spend more money on a game I already paid for.  I guess I'll hang on to the hope that RCT 4 for the PC will be the same old RCT we all love.  If not, there is always Theme Park Studio to watch out for.

Need Coins?? ***Sell stuff you have upgraded to give yourself a lot of coins.  But I think it makes your park value decrease into the negative billions.  Because that makes sense.  This game gets better everyday.  <--- Sarcasm.  Anyways.. I've come across yet another goal that doesn't work too... Build restrooms next to the centrifuge.  I upgraded my Centrifuge so I'm currently waiting for just a normal centrifuge to complete..  So many broken elements is making this game really easy to hate on.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment