Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Games I'm excited for in 2016

It's a new year, time to try and blog again!

-PvZ GW2 - 2-23-16

I played so much PvZ Garden Warfare when it came out and I am super excited that PvZ GW2 is almost here!  To make it even more exciting, it comes out on my Birthday.  I'll probably pick this up for Xbox One even though I really want it on PC.  The lack of Splitscreen Co-op once again deters me from buying a game on PC.  I have 2 nephews who will LOVE playing this with me.  Oh well.  Just need to shell out 60$ on another controller and Xbox live.. WHY!!?!!  Or do I just buy an additional copy for PC and not buy Live? Decisions Decisions.


- Pokken Tournament - 6-2-16

I've always been TERRIBLE at fighting games.  Nothing makes me angrier than getting my butt handed to me in .3 seconds.  Hulk angry.  I can somehow get by in SSB with Kirby, but still am TERRIBLE at it.  I recently started practicing combos and moves in Street Fighter 4, so a new fighting game with Pokemon, has me pretty excited to better my skills.  I may break this game in half, or I may finally find a fighting game me and my husband can play together!

-Twilight Princess HD- 3-2-16

I absolutely LOVE TP.  Of course I'm excited for a remake that comes with an awesome Midna amiibo!


-StarFox Zero- 4-22-16

Been waiting for this game for a long time now.  I know they wanted to make it perfect and had a lot of negative responses to the first look, but I trust Nintendo will make this game great!

-Battleborn- 5-3-16

Gearbox make great games.  I love a good multiplayer game and I hope this ends up as cool as it seems.  I also look forward to playing this with my hubby and our friends.  It's nice to have a game all of your friends seem interested in!


-No Man's Sky-  June??

This game is something else.  I'm not one to really care for games that are all about exploration, but this one has me interested.  It's art is beautiful and I can't wait to explore space and discover new species and planets before everyone else!


-The Legend of Zelda- ??

Maybe this will come out this year! COME ON NINTENDO!!


- The Eventually Will Buys -

Recore, Tom Clancy's The Division, Gears 4




No comments:

Post a Comment