Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Gaming PC


Well it was my first build and it's almost 2 years old now!  Time really flies!  I built this PC especially for Diablo 3 on a poor woman's budget.  I bought parts every pay until I finally had a computer.  It has been a really great computer and I'm thinking about upgrading her real soon.  I actually have a fan going bad so it's a perfect time to do it.  It ran the Titanfall Beta very well, though.  So just in case you want to know what I play most of my games on.  It's this.
Before all of the messy wires!
Here's what's inside.

- ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX AM3+ ATX
-  AMD FX-6100 BLACK ED CPU
- ASUS NVIDIA GEFORCE 560 ti GPU  EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960 2GB
- 8 16 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE PC3 12800 1600MHZ DDR3 SDRAM
- CORSAIR ENTHUSIAST SERIES 650-W 80 PLUS BRONZE CERTIFIED PSU
- CRUCIAL 64GB SATA 3 INTERNAL SSD RUNNING WINDOWS 7 64-BIT
- HITATCHI DESKSTAR 500GB 7200RPM SATA III 6GBPS HDD

- RAIDMAX SMILODON EXTREME BLACK/GREEN ATX CASE WITH MB FOLDOUT

I highly recommend the case I used.  It folds out for easy access to everything!  Made building so easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment